Monday, November 25, 2013

Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial

 
I have been on the verge of tossing our old scale out the window for about six months now. You can climb on six times and you will get one error and five different weights. Infuriating! With the big baby making plan starting in a few months, I've really been trying to get things down in the weight category. Not being able to get an accurate weight from my scale was just not hacking it. 






The Ozeri has every feature that I want in a scale. It turns on immediately when you step on it. No more of that ridiculous tap and wait that so many other scales have. It measures down to .2 pound increments. The digital read out is large and backlit, and the electro-mechanical dial moves in sync with the digital read out, which makes it super easy to read. There is a 24-hour alarm that reminds you to weigh yourself at precisely the same time each day.


scale2
(Obviously, I do not weigh 82.8 lbs. I just put some pressure on the scale to show the dial.)

Most importantly though? I’ve stepped on and off the scale ten times in a row and received the exact same weight each and every time. Accuracy attained! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate All Pages