Friday, November 8, 2013

Junior High Revisted


Junior High Me (along with a friend)

When I was in junior high, I was a "choir girl," as were most of my friends. And we really fancied ourselves singers. Any opportunity we had to sit around harmonizing, we would. Lunch regularly became a sing along around our cafeteria table. We would always plow through our choir repertoire incredibly quickly and then start searching for songs that we all knew. And because of our age group, Disney songs soon became elaborately arranged with four part harmony. 



I was super excited when I read that Walt Disney Records is releasing the Disney Classics box set on November 12! The set is going to include 94 of the best Disney songs in history!  Four awesome CDs!@


  • Disney Modern Classics
  • Disney Theme Park Classics
  • Disney Timeless Classics
  • Disney Television Classics 


All of my favorites! And it includes this bonus of a capella medley from YouTube artists Peter Hollens and Alex G. If you haven't heard these guys, look them up! They orchestrate the entire medley using only their voices. So cool!



Pre-ordering is available on Amazon, but you can also buy the set now if you live near any of the Disney parks! I wish I was somewhere near one of the parks, because I would be on my way there now!

I am participating in a blog post campaign from One2One Network and Walt Disney Records. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate All Pages