Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Deep Sleep with Andrew Johnson

 
I've told you all about my problems with sleep. It has always been a huge difficulty in my life and I’ve tried method after method. In the past, I have used a combination of melatonin and guided meditation. I have generally stuck with one meditation series, and I’ve relied on them heavily. But I have found that I’ve started to get to attuned to the phrasings and voices, and I’m not able to stay as present while listening to the recordings. So, I’ve been searching for a few new mp3’s to throw into the rotation.


04a0cf789c6d702b8a8ec3a5d506c018a1ad50e7

I gave the Deep Sleep guided meditation by Andrew Johnson a try the other night and was pleasantly surprised. Mr. Johnson has a smooth voice with a Scottish accent. The background music is non-distracting and soft. The meditation is easy to listen to and very soothing. The phrasing works well to help you become grounded, then relaxed, and then drift into sleep. I found that I was able to relax completely and fall pretty easily into a solid night of sleep. I woke up the next morning feeling alert and relaxed. I’m going to continue using the meditation for a few weeks and I’ll update you at that point as to whether or not it seems to have a cumulative effect, but with just the experience I had on one night it was worth my time.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate All Pages