Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Evolution of Hair


It's pretty obvious that I've never been shy about making changes to my hair. "It's just hair," right?  Unfortunately, no matter how I've had it cut or colored, within a week or two I am back to pulling it into a ponytail or putting headbands into it.  And not in a cute accessorizing way.  I just end up hating my hair, because it's not what I want. I've never had the guts to be really direct with my stylist. 

I've recently begun seeing an amazing stylist who I trust and respect greatly. And I want to do something amazing with my hair. Something over-the-top. I want my hair to finally express my personality. I've had soccer mom hair a lot in my life and I'm tired of it!  

There are so many gorgeous, stylish, trendy, fancy bloggers out there. I know some of you must have some great ideas!  Help me! 

Any great looking hairstyles I should try? Or do I just continue to let it grow and forget about trying to be fancy, since I'm in my late-30s. 

1 comment:

  1. welcome to our Newbie FB group! what a FUN blog post idea!. i wish i could help with hair ideas but i've never been one of those people who is good at hair. i'm a get out of the shower and put it in a bun kinda lady :)

    ReplyDelete

nRelate All Pages