Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fundraiser #1

I have recently been given the opportunity to evaluate a new fundraising website, and what perfect timing.

Teespring.com is new type of crowdfunding that allows you to design a custom t-shirt and sell it to your supporters for a profit.

The excellent thing about Teespring is that you don't have to have a large amount of shirts printed in various sizes. You only have to sell 10 shirts of any size in order to have an order printed. It's perfect for smaller fundraisers like mine.

The design process was incredibly easy. You can upload your own art work, but I chose to use their graphic options, since I'm not much of a designer. With a very easy-to-use editor, I was able to create my t-shirt design in less than ten minutes.

So, I present to you, my Teespring Fundraiser:


No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate All Pages