Sunday, December 1, 2013

30 Days of Lists - December

It's the first day of 30 Days of Lists - December! (Or I should say 31 days of lists, to be accurate.) and I am so so excited!  I initially was just going to blog each day, but then while I watched the other participants prepare books and covers, I got inspired.

I realize that I'm totally *not* an artsy lady.  I'm super crafty, but I can't draw for the life of me and I've never really have been able to figure out the whole scrapbooking thing.  I want to be artsy!  And I will just keep trying. Even if it sucks.

So, debuting my 30 Days of Lists - December book:

Cover



DAY 1: 

Before the End of the Year...



2 comments:

  1. Now I have fixed a page on the top for my blogger friends...so I took your button now:) I hope I will soon get my button as well. Will let you know when you can get it.

    ReplyDelete

nRelate All Pages