Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Studio Gear Holiday Pallete

If you know me in real life, you know that it takes a pretty special event for me to put on a full-face of makeup. Sure, I love feeling girly and pretty, burt it doesn't take a whole lot more than some mascara and lipstick to do that. In fact, most days, I tend to look more like this:


Presentable, for sure. But not exactly fancy. And I would definitely feel a little on the naked side at some of our upcoming holiday festivities. 

I have a major fear of eye shadow, however. I know, it makes your eyes pop and really spruces up the area. But I just get a bit panicky about it. Have you seen the commercials that are floating around with the mom explaining to her kids that she is wearing the trendy "smokey eye"? Yeah, that's how I worry that I'm going to wind up looking. 




This little ingeniously packaged pallet talked me through the entire process and made eye makeup SO much less intimidating. It gave me a nice, natural-looking smokey eye, which could easily be made even more dramatic. 


BEFORE


AFTER

I swear it even looks like I changed the shape of my eyes! It is mildly shimmery, but doesn't leave glitter all over the place like I've noticed with some eye shadows. It goes on smoothly and didn't settle into creases and lines. (a.k.a. wrinkles! Shhh!) 

I'm not sure that I will become a regular eye shadow user, but when I want a little extra sparkle, I'll definitely be considering this palette from Studio Gear.



As a special offer to Ameliaesque readers, Studio Gear is offering a permanent 10% off! You read that right- permanent! It never expires! Just use the code SGHOLIDAY at www.studiogearcosmetics.com. 

Financial compensation was not received for this post. A sample product was gifted from Studio Gear through Brand Backer. Opinions expressed here are my own.








1 comment:

  1. I don't use alot of make up eather...on a daily base I just going with mascara and lipgloss:)

    Maybe you missed that I wrote you about that I now have a link button to my blog for you to use as a link. Yours are in the page I have on the top called Blogs:)

    ReplyDelete

nRelate All Pages