Sunday, December 8, 2013

Printable Holiday Entertainment

I am the first to admit that I am not the world's greatest hostess.  I love to bake and cook and prepare all sorts of amazing treats and drinks for my friends and family. At any gathering at our host, there is generally enough food to feed a small (or medium) army.

What there usually is a lack of is entertainment. I turn my television to the music channels and maybe pull out a deck of cards. My friends are pretty social people, so sometimes that works. People mingle. They have a few drinks. They tell a bunch of stories.

But sometimes, it's a massive disaster. There are long uncomfortable silences. People tend to sit and stare at one another awkwardly over their plate of barbeque little smokies.

This year, I plan on printing out a variety of the games available at Python Printable Games. Python's printable Christmas game pack is full of games for every age level. There are sheets of trivia, scavenger hunts, paper dolls, coloring, and silly holiday facts. So much fun and something for everyone! I really appreciated the fact that the pack includes both religious and secular options, so I can cater the games I print out for any crowd. *And* once you buy them, they are yours to keep. So, you can print them over and over for every eyar!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate All Pages