Monday, December 16, 2013

Covered in Papercuts



 We spent the weekend days finalizing all of our holiday shopping, and I spent the weekend evenings wrapping and packaging everything for shipping. With my family being out in Montana and having a number of Secret Santa swaps underway, we have a pretty big pile of packages that need to make it into the hands of the reliable United States Postal Service sometime in the next couple of days. (Please, Ms. Postmaster General, read as much sucking up into that as you would like. You really are wonderful and you'll be even more delightful if all of my packages make it to their destination on time!)




(Please ignore the stack of wise men in my manger on the table. The cats have decided that they make a great noise when they get knocked to the floor.) 


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I found your blog through the 2014 blogger challenge - I just saw you're from Minneapolis. My husband is from there - although he lives in Australia now with me ;) If you follow back on bloglovin you can see both my blogs - one is art, the other is all about our lives and family. Great to meet you! Sarah

    ReplyDelete

nRelate All Pages