Friday, March 1, 2013

Did I shave my legs for this?


Last night, Wendy and I were chatting about my day at "work" and we were both really laughing about the ridiculous things that I do in between taking calls. I guess there are more benefits to working from home than just the great commute.

- Propped my legs up on my desk, pulled out my electric razor, and got rid of the entire winter's worth of hair growth,

- Spent entire days folding origami flowers and hot gluing stems to them,

- Colored and filled in 12 days of guided journaling pages,

- Researched wedding traditions and honeymoon locations,

and that was just this week.

On the agenda for this weekend, desk shopping at Ikea and at least one day where we don't take our slippers off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate All Pages