Tuesday, February 26, 2013



I've been at my new job for about 7 weeks now. And I'm struggling. Quite a bit. But I keep forcing myself to sit down and "go to work" because it is what normal responsible, non-"crazy" folks do, right?

I wake up every morning with an anxiety-heavied chest. I'm having panic attacks throughout the day. Honestly, I haven't even been doing the job correctly, because my brain is so disconnected that I am not thinking straight. My hands shake. My eyes fill up with tears.

The most frustrating part of all of this though is that I can do this job. I *know* I can do this job. It's something I have done in the past. It's freaking tech support. It's helping people, and being polite, friendly, and professional.

Today my mantra will be "I can do this".

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate All Pages