Thursday, February 27, 2014

This is ridiculously real!

We went in this morning to have another blood draw to find out what our "doubling time" is. And I got a 492. The lab told me that they were expecting a score around 2.5 times the previous result. And we were a whopping 3.152!  I think we win at blood tests.

And this little ball of cells has settled in for the time being. In a week and a half, we'll be headed back to the clinic for an ultrasound to see that everything has settled in properly and to verify just how many balls of cells are floating around inside my uterus.

I apologize if my blog is a bit lacking, as of late. For those of you that have never experienced pregnancy, I am utterly and completely exhausted. I'm lucky to make it to 9:00 at night before I need my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate All Pages